January 5, 2021
CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector
We present the job vacancy notice for “CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector” title.
If you have the requirements of the following job details, join us.
Description and Roles
As the Welding Inspector, you will be responsible for quality services pertaining to quality issues, generating quality expectations and specifications, implementing quality tools, developing Project Quality Management Plans, Quality Assurance/Quality Control and providing guidance to Project Management on quality related issues, and QA/QC inspections.
- Monitor and/or provide oversight of material management (from the quality point of view)
- Monitor material management, review MTR’s, BOM’s to make sure proper materials are being used.
- Witness/monitor welding program/work; make sure testing of welder’s program is being followed.
- Monitor welding quality, review and endorse film as needed.
- Make sure correct materials for filler materials are being used.
- Monitor and provide oversight to all Non-destructive testing being completed.
- Sign off on required check sheets and test reports.
- Inspect equipment prior to installation, make sure any deficient issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Review and endorse NDE test procedures and methods.
- Performs administrative duties as required/ assigned.
- Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualification and Skills
- A valid TWI CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector certificate
- A minimum of five years’ practical work experience Welding industry practices
- Advanced English language in both speaking and writing
- Is able to use computers and related technology efficiently
- Current Driver License
- General site safety awareness and training
- NDT knowledge, such as Radiographic Testing, Ultrasonic Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing, Dye – Penetrant Testing.